Friday, June 08, 2012

Learn How to Set and Communicate Goals for Increasing Benefits by Ten Trillion Times


Good Afternoon, Billion Dollar Business Creators!

Are you feeling motivated this afternoon?

I know that I certainly am! 

On June 30 in Boston, I'll be holding a one-day seminar on how to set and to communicate goals for creating 20 trillion times more benefits based on Part One of my next book, Excellent Solutions.

You are cordially invited to join me. The fee is $1,000.00 (U.S.).

If you cannot attend, I'm also offering electronic copies of course materials for $150.00 (U.S.). 

Please contact me for details of how to order (askdonitchell [at] yahoo [dot] com). If you have questions, please let me know. 

Please let me know how I can help. 

May God bless you, your family, and all you do in the name of Jesus! 

With best regards, much appreciation, and all good wishes,

Donald W. Mitchell
Chairman
The Billionaire Entrepreneurs' Master Mind