Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ask Don Mitchell Your Questions about Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur on May 17

Good morning, Billion Dollar Business Creators!

Are you feeling motivated this morning?

I certainly hope so. I know that I am!

Part of my desire for establishing The Billionaire Entrepreneurs' Master Mind was to help entrepreneurs be more successful.

I've decided to offer a series of free teleconferences for that purpose. I hope you'll join me.

Call me on Wednesday, May 17, 2006, for the next one.

I'll answer any questions then about becoming a successful entrepreneur that are posed to me for one hour.

The call begins at 5 p.m. EDT (2 p.m. PDT). Dial 712-580-7706 in the United States. Once you get through, hit 2 to avoid the instructions. Use the passcode 16474211# then to enter the call.

Feel free to forward this post to your friends who want to enjoy major entrepreneurial success. They will find most of the answers to their questions in this blog.

With best regards, much appreciation and all good wishes,

Don

Copyright 2006 Donald W. Mitchell